Hello Straggle, I'm sorry to bother you but do you have any more recs for Hannibal/Clarice? from Anonymous
Hi there, anon! It’s no bother. It’s been AGES, though, since I’ve read anything with that couple so I apologize in advance for the delay! Ok, lets see…
All of these fics are gonna come from Loving Lecter, because it’s the best site for Hannibal and Clarice fics period. Well, there might be some from FF.Net.
- Best of Three, by Zircon. Playful, meta-ish, fucking great.
- Evolution, by Zircon. Basically… All the Zircon. All of them.
- Fool’s Goat, by Lectergrrl. I love me some Post-SOTL fics.
- Four Months, by apckrfan.
- Hannibal - Reprise, by Zircon. Seriously. ALL the Zircon.
- Heat of the Midnight Sun, by Horserider91271.
- In Pursuit, by DianaLecter.
- It Was a Dark and Stormy Night, by DianaLecter.
- La Vita Nuova, by Mel.
- Needlework, by DianaLecter.
- My Fair Agent, by DianaLecter. She’s a must to, FYI.
- Obsession, by DianaLecter. See?
- Perspective, by Zircon. God, I love this one.
- Taking Flight, by China Mail. So, so worth it.
Sadly I don’t have it in me to properly scour FF.Net, where I know are more fics to rec. If and when you run out ask me again, anon!
The reality is that fat people are often supported in hating their bodies, in starving themselves, in engaging in unsafe exercise, and in seeking out weight loss by any means necessary. A thin person who does these things is considered mentally ill. A fat person who does these things is redeemed by them. This is why our culture has no concept of a fat person who also has an eating disorder. If you’re fat, it’s not an eating disorder — it’s a lifestyle change.
— Lesley Kinzel (via housewifeswag)
Ok, but seriously. I’m not up on Zelda or Mario lore, but Ganon and Bowser are related right?